The Committee shall scrutinize the resolutions of the County Assembly(including Implementation of adopted committee reports), petitions and the undertakings given by the County Executive Committee and examine –
- Whether or not such decisions and undertakings have been implemented and where implemented, the extent to which they have been implemented; and whether such implementation has taken place within the minimum time necessary; and
- Whether or not legislation passed by the County Assembly has been operationalized and where operationalized, the extent to which such operationalization has taken place within the minimum time necessary.
2) The Committee may propose to the County Assembly, sanctions against any member of the County Executive Committee who fails to report to the relevant select Committee on implementation status without justifiable reasons.
- Philip Oluoch -Chairperson
- Alice Odhiambo -Vice Chairperson
- Dorothy Oinga -Member
- Wilfrida Arunda -Member
- John Apodo -Member
- Anne Osoo – Member
- Emily Agnes Awita – Member
- Lorna Adida – Member
- Bismark Olango – Member