County Assembly Liaison Committee
The Liaison Committee shall consider reports of Committee that have not been deliberated by the County Assembly and shall report to the County Assembly on the consideration of such reports.
The Committee shall;
- Guide and co-ordinate the operations, policies and mandates of all Committees.
- Deliberate on and apportion the annual operating budget among the Committees.
- Consider the programs of all Committees, including their need to travel and sit away from the precincts of County Assembly.
- Ensure that Committees submit reports as required by the Standing Orders
- Determine, whenever necessary, the committee or committees to deliberate on any matter.
- Give advice relating to the work and mandate of select committees as it may consider necessary.
- Consider reports of Committee that have not been deliberated by the County Assembly and shall report to the County Assembly on the consideration of such reports.
- Hon. Andericus Odongo -Chairperson
- Hon. George Okode -Hon. Speaker
- Hon. Edwin Martin Otieno -Member
- Hon. Sylvester Madialo -Member
- Hon. Cynthia Akinyi -Member
- Hon. William Kinyanyi -Member
- Hon. Silas Madingu -Member
- Hon. Oliver Arika -Member
- Hon. BismarkOlango -Member
- Hon. Justus Oguta -Member
- Hon. Vincent Odawa -Member
- Hon. Mark Okeyo -Member
- Hon. Dorothy Oinga -Member
- Hon. Fredrick Omoro -Member
- Hon. James Otare -Member
- Hon. Francis Otiato -Member
- Hon. Philip Oluoch -Member
- Hon. ScholasticaMadowo -Member