NOTICE TO THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
IN THE MATTER OF RECRUITMENT OF MEMBER OF SIAYA COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD
Following the advertisement for two positions for Member of Siaya County Assembly Service Board done on Monday 3rd October 2022, the following applicants have been shortlisted as per the incidental requirements;
|1. Anthony J.O.O Munuango||12. Lynette Agutu Bwana|
|2. Allan Okwenda Asola||13. Roselinda Achieng Barasa|
|3. Dr. Dan Douglas Opiyo Owuor||14. Margaret Aoko Olale|
|4. Calisto Owino Sigunga||15. Janet Wairimu Otieno|
|5.Paul Otieno Benjamin||16. Abigael Awino Koga|
|6. Michael Owino Tamre||17. Irine Shirley Oyuago|
|7. Benson Onyango Nalo||18. Obunde Matabel Akinyi|
|8. Barrack Agunda Odhiambo||19. Ruth Akinyi Oiro|
|9. George Ochieng Ajode||20. Jacinta Atieno Maganda|
|10. Patrick Omondi Omondi||21. Mary Odhiambo|
|11. Eliud Onyango Owino|
Pursuant to the requirements of Article 10, 232 and 73 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and enabling Statutes, the shortlisted applicants are required to bring the under-listed documents on 23rd November 2022 at 5.00 pm to the Office of the County Assembly Clerk.
- Certified copies of academic certificates;
- Certified copies of transcripts for diplomas/degrees attained;(Certification must be done by the issuing institution)
- Accreditation from Commission of University Education for foreign degrees (where applicable);
- Evidence of 10 years’ experience in public affairs;
- Contacts, including e-mail addresses,of universities/colleges attended;
- Current clearance certificates from the following bodies;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
The shortlisted candidates are advised to bring the originals of the above-mentioned documents on the day of the interviews which shall be from 28th to 30thNovember 2022 at Siaya Assembly Board Room III.
The specific date of interview shall be communicated to individual candidates directly through phone and email.
Members of the public are invited to submit any information or comments on the suitability or otherwise of the shortlisted applicants.
Written submissions and/or evidence on the same may be made by way of sworn Affidavit or Statement on Oath and forwarded or hand-delivered to the Clerk of the County Assembly of Siaya using the address below or through Assembly Email: email@example.com by 25th November 2022 at 5.00pm
County Assembly Clerk
County Assembly of Siaya
P O Box 7-40600