HOUSE APPROVES CECM NOMINEES
SIAYA, 22nd November, 2022
The County Assembly has today in its Afternoon Sitting, unanimously approved all the 10 persons nominated by H.E the Governor for appointment as County Executive Committee Members.
Those given the nod to serve the people of Siaya as County Executive Committee Members are:-
1. CS Agunda Ochanda – CECM for Governance and Administration
2. Benedict Abonyo Omollo – CECM for Finance and Economic Planning
3. Martin Odhiambo K’onyango – CECM for Health
4. Dr. Caroline Onyango – CECM for Water, Sanitation, Environment, Climate Change and Natural Resources
5. George Odhiambo Nying’iro – CECM for Public Works, Roads, Energy and Transport
6. Sylvester Odhiambo K’Okoth – CECM for Agriculture, irrigation and Livestock and Fisheries
7. Dr. Edgar Otumba – CECM for Education, Youth Affairs, Gender and Social Services
8. Grace Agola – CECM for Trade, Enterprise and Industrial Development
9. Maurice Otieno McOrege – CECM for Lands, Physical Planning, Housing and Urban Development
10. Angeline Atieno Oduor – CECM for Tourism, Culture, Sports and Arts docket
The latest development now paves way for H.E the Governor to formally appoint the CECM Members.