County Committee on Delegated Legislation, Justice and Legal Affairs
The Committee shall;
Consider all matters related to statutory instruments and if they are in accord with the provisions of the Constitution, the Act pursuant to which it is made or other relevant written law, including the following:
- Considerations of fundamental rights and freedoms of the public.
- Is a matter which in the opinion of the Committee should more properly be dealt with in an Act of the County Assembly.
- Contains imposition of taxation.
- Directly or indirectly bars the jurisdiction of the Courts.
- Involves expenditure from the County Revenue Fund or other public revenues.
- Defective in its drafting.
- Has administrative powers.
- Delegates legislative powers.
- Is an enabling legislation.
- Francis Otiato -Chairman
- Hellen Winga -Vice Chairperson
- Leonard Oriaro -Member
- William Kinyanyi -Member
- Winnie Otieno -Member
- Fredrick Opanga -Member
- Edwin Odhiambo -Member
- Jane A. Odhiambo -Member
- Simeon Ousa -Member