The House Committee on General Oversight chaired by Speaker George Okode yesterday held an insightful consultative meeting with the County Secretary and CEC Members, Chief Officers and Directors of the Departments of Health and Sanitation, Water, Roads and Public Works and Agriculture in a bid to take into account all the programs and projects undertaken by the current County Government for the past ten years.
This exercise will aid in the preparation of a baseline report for handing over to the next administration.
The officers highlighted on;
- Departmental performance and unique attributes
- Budgetary provisions for the period 2013-2022
- Key milestones for the period 2013-2022
- Departmental key challenges, lessons learnt, best practices and recommendations
- Investment opportunities within the departments