County Assembly Public Investments and Accounts Committee
The Committee shall;
- Consider Matters relating to County finance, planning and development including:
- The examination of the accounts showing the appropriations of the sum voted by the County Assembly to meet the public expenditure and of such other accounts laid before the County Assembly as the Committee may think fit.
- The examination of the reports, accounts and workings of the county public investments.
- The examination, in the context of the autonomy and efficiency of the county public investments, whether the affairs of the county public investments, are being managed in accordance with sound financial or business principles and prudent commercial practices.
- William Kinyanyi – Chairman
- Susan Achieng Okwirry – Vice Chairperson
- Judith Anyango Oyugi – Member
- Joseph Wandera Kidera -Member
- Leonard Oriaro -Member
- Willis Okoth Ochieng -Member
- Andericus Odongo -Member
- Perpetua Awino – Member
- Francis Otiato -Member